Enjoy our AhrWein during one of our wine-tastings in the Ahr Valley
Despite ongoing reconstruction, our historic vaulted cellar can already be visited as part of one of our wine tastings. Our wine tastings then take place in our "AhrWeinForum" or in the courtyard pavilion. In this unique atmosphere, a wine tasting becomes an unforgettable experience for all occasions - whether as a supporting programme for a conference, club, company or family outing.
One Day at
Learn from a winegrower everything Worth knowing all around the subject Wine.
Hike through the vineyards with one of our winegrowers.
We would be glad to also give you a guided tour through the Ahrweiler vineyards as well as through our small viniculture museum or organise our daily programmes for you. We would be glad to advise you at +49 (0) 2641/34376.
With our classical wine-tasting, you will experience the wines of the Ahr Valley in a cosy atmosphere. We would also be glad to organise theme-based wine-tasting events such as, for example, “Cheese and Wine” or wine seminars (respectively with a minimum of 30 persons.) Set up your individual wine-tasting event based upon the group size and your wishes. A "classic wine tasting" always includes a cellar tour, savoury biscuits and mineral water.
- Optional reception with champagne with special candle-lighting
- Optional food or buffet offering (starting from 4 wines)
- Tasting 3-10 exclusive wines
- Optional vineyard guided tour (approx. 1.5 h)
Wine-Tasting for Everyone
From April to October, we will offer a wine-tasting event with four wines with a guided tour of the cellar every Wednesday and Friday at 3:00 p.m. This is a good opportunity for individual visitors and small groups to familiarise themselves with our wines. From 01 November to the 4th weekend of Advent, we will always still be offering this guided tour only on Fridays at 3:00 p.m.
- We ask for advance notification, gladly also by telephone
- Children up to 16 years of age can taste the delicious fruit juices
|12€ per person
|6€ per child
One Day at the Winegrower’s - currently not yet possible!
Experience a day at the winegrower’s and learn exciting things about the occupation of winegrower and viniculture. During the tour, you will be able to try out some outstanding droplets and regional delights in the rustic and cosy ambiance of our cooperative.
- Reception with champagne
- Attending the AhrWeinForum with coffee and cake (approx. 1.5 h)
- Guided vineyard tour (approx. 1.5 h)
- Cellar tour (approx. 0.5 h)
- Wine-tasting of six wines, also a rustic wine vesper (approx. 2,5h)
|670,– € for groups of up to 14 persons
|Approx. 6 hours
|45,– € per person for groups of at least 15 persos
|Beginning at 2 p.m.
Hiking and Wine
Enjoy the beauty of the vineyards on a guided tour with one of our winemakers, during which you will taste five different wines at prominent vantage points. Our "hiked wine tasting" takes us through the vineyards around the red wine metropolis of Ahrweiler to the historic cellar of the Ahrweiler Winzer-Verein, where a very special drop awaits you at the end.
- Champagne reception at our winery
- Wine hike through the most beautiful vineyards of Ahrweiler
- Guided tour with an experienced winegrower from the cooperative
- Wine-tasting of four wines during the hike
|350,– € for groups of up to 14 persons
|Approx. 3-4 hours
|120,– € plus 15,00 € per person for groups of at least 15 persons